13 February, 2009

Defriending

Recently I started to clean up my hyves connections, throwing out everything & everybody that did not fit in with my current mood.
Considering the need to write more personal comments on my hyves, I questioned the presence of several lurkers on my hyves:
Should this person really know my heartfelt ramblings? No way!
The same happened with several hyves groups: I questioned myself: how often do I really feel the need to post any comment on that community?
Zero? So I dumped a lot of communities.

Feels like a rough way of cleaning up of the mess I made with just accepting any connection on hyves.

Ah well, let's chop some more wood...

Inspiration: Defriend - Encyclopedia Dramatica
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoop dat ik nog een poosje mag blijven :-)

Anne Vis said...

Interesting process, I read somewhere that it seems to be a trend ... :-) I rarely go to my hyves account ... but I think that you need to be prepared to have anything you post anywhere online is kind of open for the public ...